TPWW Forums

TPWW Forums (https://www.tpwwforums.com/index.php)
-   wrestling forum (https://www.tpwwforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Z! True Long Island Story *Official Zack Ryder Thread* (https://www.tpwwforums.com/showthread.php?t=111396)

The Gold Standard 03-03-2011 06:43 PM

Z! True Long Island Story *Official Zack Ryder Thread*

Long Island Iced Z's Video Blog

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-BECHz8S5Jo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CSkczni-ixU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zVB6dtLFmJw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is hilarious. It makes me wonder why WWE doesn't use him more often.

ooTin 03-03-2011 06:54 PM

... Beacsue he is a tool and a sub par wrestler. Woo... woo... woo

Droford 03-03-2011 06:56 PM

If Robbie E can stay in TNA long enough, these two would be a decent tag team in TNA

The Gold Standard 03-03-2011 06:59 PM

Ryder won me over with these blogs

YoungFlyFlashy 03-03-2011 06:59 PM

Oh boy, the beginning of another IWC Worship.

The Gold Standard 03-03-2011 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoungFlyFlashy (Post 3450843)

I am ok with this lol

St. Jimmy 03-03-2011 07:00 PM

wow, that was unfunny and uninteresting.

screech 03-03-2011 08:51 PM

I got a good laugh.

XCaliber 03-03-2011 11:27 PM

Thanks for posting these I guess I'm one of the few members of the Zack Pack here.

Snowden 03-03-2011 11:57 PM

Zack Ryder should get a run with the US title, see what he can do with some gold. Once they move Bryan on to bigger and better things, there's really no great midcard up-and-comers on Raw...why not see what the kid can do?

Mr. Nerfect 03-04-2011 06:14 AM

I think a move this year to SmackDown! would do wonders for Zack Ryder. He's great at telling longer stories, and that just suits SmackDown! better.

Grablot 03-04-2011 08:55 AM

Thats hilarious too bad Ryder's a jobber.

My Final Heaven 03-04-2011 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoungFlyFlashy (Post 3450843)

*taps nose*

YoungFlyFlashy 03-04-2011 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snowden (Post 3451080)
Zack Ryder should get a run with the US title, see what he can do with some gold. Once they move Bryan on to bigger and better things, there's really no great midcard up-and-comers on Raw...why not see what the kid can do?

Bryan is going no where fast. When will the IWC truly understand that to make it in Sports Entertainment hast o do with more than just wrestling. I'm sure Bryan can bring the house down every night, but can he get you emotionally attached to his character? No.

Jeritron 03-05-2011 12:21 PM

These vids are awesome. I hope he keeps making them, but it would be even better if WWE.com would start producing them.

Love the Peter Venkman figure talking to Ziggler in Episode 3. Random touch.

I also loved his foreword in Jericho's book. I keep liking this guy more and more. He seems like a swell guy

Xero 03-05-2011 12:44 PM

It's pretty clear he's going into business for himself here, and I have a feeling that it's just going to do the opposite of what he wants and WWE isn't going to be very happy with it.

Could easily see this eventually getting him released. At which point it will have been smart to do these, because he'll have a gimmick on the indies/TNA. In fact, this may be damage control because he knows/thinks his release is imminent. I've heard that there's going to be a huge midcard culling after Mania.

Jeritron 03-05-2011 12:47 PM

Maybe he got permission from Vince?

Xero 03-05-2011 12:49 PM

You really think Vince would allow him to do something this low quality? He and especially Dunn are obsessed in making their product look streamlined and high quality. And they absolutely want control over their characters.

Did he get permission from Vince? Maybe. But I'd think that's a bad sign.

Melina was told to stop doing her video blogs, so...

Jeritron 03-05-2011 12:52 PM

True. Nonetheless I enjoy them, but hopefully this winds up on WWE.com and doesn't get him in too much trouble

Xero 03-05-2011 12:58 PM

Yeah, I don't have a problem with it, and really I think this kind of thing is better for WWE than it would hurt it (barring someone making stupid comments, which I'm sure is why they discourage this type of thing). But another thing about Ryder is him pushing his shirts so hard, as if to say "look, I'm worth keeping around". He goes as far as to send autographs to those who post pictures wearing the shirt. That comes off as ridiculously indy to me.

I KNOW WWE is aware of this stuff he's doing, I just can't imagine them being thrilled with it, unless they're producing it, which I really don't think they are.

I don't know, just seems that the writing's on the wall and he's justing waiting for that phone call.

Ultra Mantis 03-05-2011 01:33 PM

I don't see why Vince would have a problem with it, he's doing it in character and is promoting WWE products. He's obviously not on that much money and is just trying to earn a little extra while he has some merch out and he gets to work on his promo skills at the same time without them needing to put him on TV.

If he starts going on rants about how hes not being used right, that he's going to change wrestling forever and posts videos of unmasked Rey Mysterio swearing his balls off then that's when he will get in some hot water.

Evil Vito 03-05-2011 01:56 PM

<font color=goldenrod>The only thing in these videos that WWE would even remotely take offense to is him mentioning in the 3rd vid that he hasn't been on Raw in a really long time. I doubt they care.</font>

Gertner 04-07-2011 07:44 PM

The Official Z! True Long Island Story thread

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/My7ve2WXiU8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gertner 04-07-2011 07:50 PM

So much awesomeness is this video

Lock Jaw 04-07-2011 07:56 PM

http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/9...ewoowoowoo.jpg

:'(

The Gold Standard 04-07-2011 08:53 PM

http://www.tpww.net/forums/showthread.php?t=111396

CSL 04-07-2011 09:12 PM

lolll random Colt appearance

SlickyTrickyDamon 04-07-2011 09:23 PM

It has more pluses than viewers? How? Tell me your secrets Zack Ryder.

Gertner 04-07-2011 09:44 PM

lol at Ryder giving out his twitter and facebook and shilling his t shirt after losing his match.

Asmo 04-07-2011 10:19 PM

Why this man doesn't get more TV time is beyond me.

Volare 04-07-2011 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CSL (Post 3487534)
lolll random Colt appearance

Loved that too. "Do I know you? Nah, anyways..."

Volare 04-07-2011 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lock Jaw (Post 3487423)

Was that to make fun of Virgil?

Shadrick 04-08-2011 12:10 AM

wow this shit is hilarious.

"maam do you have the zack ryder shirt?" "we're all sold out." "yeah thats what i thought woo woo woo you know it"

and "I DONT GET PUSHED! NO ONE PUSHES ME BRO? YOU HEAR ME? I DONT GET PUSHED!" lol

Tazz Dan 04-08-2011 12:33 AM

I'm 58% certain all this Zack on YouTube/Twitter is leading somewhere. He's building up a MASSIVE fanbase from it and I have no doubt he'll get a push when they finally bring him back on TV.

XCaliber 04-08-2011 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tazz Dan (Post 3487749)
I'm 58% certain all this Zack on YouTube/Twitter is leading somewhere. He's building up a MASSIVE fanbase from it and I have no doubt he'll get a push when they finally bring him back on TV.

Hope when draft time rolls around he'll be shipped to SD maybe he will finally get the push that he finally deserves the dude's got talent btw that had to be my favorite episode thus far I didn't realize who the guy in the hallway was at first lol.

CSL 04-08-2011 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tazz Dan (Post 3487749)

I think Matt Hardy is proof that that doesn't really mean anything. And he was over to boot.

Lock Jaw 04-08-2011 01:53 AM

Thought the guy in the hallway was Trent Baretta.

Jordan 04-08-2011 02:33 AM

Okay so I see what you guys are talking about, he does need to be on TV, very entertaining. Woo Woo Woo Entertainment lol, Colt's cameo got a laugh outa me. Good stuff.

Tazz Dan 04-08-2011 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CSL (Post 3487777)
I think Matt Hardy is proof that that doesn't really mean anything. And he was over to boot.

Matt Hardy ia a crazy man though. Zack seems to have the respect of his peers, and the videos just seem to be leading somewhere. IMO anyway.

Gertner 04-08-2011 09:45 AM

Episode & is amazing too. Love the Dennis Stamp parody and Trent Baretta appearence.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bg8R6kSbD1g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gertner 04-08-2011 09:48 AM

Lol Ryder singing his theme music in his car.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G4HLzBrmlgw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gertner 04-08-2011 09:49 AM

Lol Ryder singing his theme music in his car.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G4HLzBrmlgw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jordan 04-08-2011 12:08 PM

LOL Okay this guy is gonna be classic, they gotta get him a spot on Raw. Ryder vs Santino for the win.

Jordan 04-08-2011 12:15 PM

When you hear on Legends of Wrestling Jim Ross and the like discuss what made a character successful, it's the combination of one's real personality and the freedom it takes to let that explode into a lively character, somebody should take notice of Ryder.

XCaliber 04-08-2011 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gertner (Post 3488043)
Episode & is amazing too. Love the Dennis Stamp parody and Trent Baretta appearence.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bg8R6kSbD1g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"I just had a match... I lost of course." :rofl:

Jordan 04-08-2011 12:35 PM

Yeah that made me LOL too

Schlomey 04-08-2011 09:38 PM

He is easily my favorite underdog in wrestling today. I want big things for this man.

CSL 04-08-2011 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tazz Dan (Post 3487859)
Matt Hardy ia a crazy man though. Zack seems to have the respect of his peers, and the videos just seem to be leading somewhere. IMO anyway.

Only towards the end of his run, Matt was making videos/interacting with his fans/being a world class self promoter etc for a long time before he started his Mental Matt schtick. And WWE did nothing with it. Like I said, I hope they do something with him but I'm not holding my breath. There's a lot of difference between making an entertaining Youtube video that you have 1000% control over and connecting with a live audience/getting over on a Vince McMahon TV show.

Schlomey 04-08-2011 09:49 PM

I think I would pick Zack Ryder first on my kickball team over any other wwe superstar.

SlickyTrickyDamon 04-08-2011 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Volare (Post 3487662)
Was that to make fun of Virgil?

Of course bro. Zack Ryder had 10000 of people wanting his autograph and he had them all wait so he could snap this photo to make fun of Wrestling Superstar Virgil.

This type of media blitz has worked in the past. Where would The Miz be right now if the Dirt Sheet wasn't so popular on WWE.com? He certainly wouldn't be the WWE Champion right now and might not even be in the company.

I hope this leads to something. He's got too much potiental and such a great theme song for it all to be wasted.

Take care...spike you're hair! Woo woo woo you know it bro!

Rock Bottom 04-09-2011 07:19 AM

Not bad. Work on his appearance a little IMO. But I actually lol'd a couple times.

Rock Bottom 04-09-2011 07:23 AM

He does a really good "Bro." Overused on the internet so kudos to him for selling "bro."

Kane Knight 04-09-2011 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CSL (Post 3487777)

Ryder is crazy over. :wtf:

Mr. Nerfect 04-09-2011 10:50 PM

I like Zack Ryder. I care about him more when he's actually doing stuff. If he gets on a roll I would be more behind him. I remember being absolutely high on him after he wrestled Christian on ECW once or twice.

It sounds like John Cena and The Miz are fans of the guy, which bodes well for him. I think he could use a move to SmackDown!, to show his stuff off a bit more, and then he can move back to RAW and be a big star.

Schlomey 04-10-2011 01:18 AM

If he gets shit canned I may go on hiatus out of spite.

Mr. Nerfect 04-10-2011 02:00 AM

I don't think he'll get shit-canned. He's still so young, so good and really seems like he enjoys being on the road even though he's essentially an enhancement guy. They also gave him a little (he was in the main event of WrestleMania XXIV after all), took it away, and he hasn't bitched or moaned about it. He's actually worked harder at getting himself over. He seems like he can play ball, but will essentially go into business for himself, and won't just sit around waiting to be used. I'm sure there are a lot of guys who feel that he's too goofy, not big enough, and to be honest -- there's something off about his mic skills (he's funny, and he's confident, but there's just something weird about the way he talks) -- but in time, his work ethic will win him over the big supporters. And it sounds like he already has many.

It's just timing with Ryder, really. Like, no one expected him to win the Royal Rumble and main event WrestleMania. It's getting to the stage where almost every match at Mania involves former World Champions or main eventers. In fact, I do believe every match at WrestleMania this year involved a former World Champ. The only exception would be Michael Cole vs. Jerry Lawler if you didn't include Stone Cold Steve Austin and Jack Swagger's involvement or King's title reigns in other companies. But they still gave Ryder a WrestleMania moment.

With WrestleMania come and gone, Ryder being drafted to SmackDown!, getting involved (on television if not directly on PPV) with Edge & Christian in a "Remember me!" sort of role, playing the upper-card featured talent that doesn't really achieve anything on their own that Michael Hayes seems to love (La Familia, King Booker's Knights, etc.) is not out of the question. Fuck that was a fucked up sentence.

I see Ryder really re-inventing himself in the coming year. A goof outside the ring that gets it done inside it. Also, despite his current character obviously being a heel, a forthcoming face turn is not out of the question.

Tazz Dan 04-10-2011 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CSL (Post 3488636)
Only towards the end of his run, Matt was making videos/interacting with his fans/being a world class self promoter etc for a long time before he started his Mental Matt schtick. And WWE did nothing with it. Like I said, I hope they do something with him but I'm not holding my breath. There's a lot of difference between making an entertaining Youtube video that you have 1000% control over and connecting with a live audience/getting over on a Vince McMahon TV show.

I get this also. That's why my initial comment was only half serious, which I thought my use of "58% certain" would have made clear.

Evil Vito 04-10-2011 09:42 PM

<font color=goldenrod>Looks like Curt Hawkins is getting in on the act:

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c3fKZwv7O08?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c3fKZwv7O08?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Seems to be going more towards the Matt Hardy route. Probably not a good sign.</font>

Mr. Nerfect 04-10-2011 09:59 PM

I love Curt Hawkins as a talent, I really do. The guy is really quite innovative in the ring, and only has years to get better. But his video is just too smarky. From it's name to him dissing The Great Khali, to bitching about not being on the European tour -- to the general structure and quality.

Please, Hawk, with releases coming up and you not being on the European tour, you can't afford to fuck up like this.

CSL 04-10-2011 10:04 PM

I own the same Terry Funk shirt. Was like £3 on EuroShop. Although mine probably smells pretty bad, been 'chilling' in my gym bag for some time now. Giant contribution to this thread right here.

Gertner 04-14-2011 12:12 AM

New episode. Hahah at the part of Ryder climbing the fence.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dyQoXvq64PU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lock Jaw 04-14-2011 12:18 AM

Another classic.

Zack Ryder's dad and the fence part are epic.

Volare 04-14-2011 12:26 AM

Why do I have a feeling that Ryder is going to be over huge by end of the year.

Volare 04-14-2011 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Vito 22 (Post 3489822)
<font color=goldenrod>Looks like Curt Hawkins is getting in on the act:

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c3fKZwv7O08?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c3fKZwv7O08?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Seems to be going more towards the Matt Hardy route. Probably not a good sign.</font>

Hawkings doing his thing isn't bad, I think he's smart enough to know what to say and what not to say.

Evil Vito 04-14-2011 01:43 AM

<font color=goldenrod>This week's Broski of the Week sat 4 rows in front of me. Pretty glad I didn't think to make a similar sign as Ryder wouldn't have noticed it.</font> :shifty:

XL 04-14-2011 04:03 AM

I love the "No one pushes me", WWE Dropping The Ball/Missing The Boat and "Trying to get over" bits but are they gonna be detrimental to him getting a push?

Gertner 04-14-2011 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XL (Post 3493242)
I love the "No one pushes me", WWE Dropping The Ball/Missing The Boat and "Trying to get over" bits but are they gonna be detrimental to him getting a push?

lol it's not like what he's been doing prior to these videos has been working.

Innovator 04-14-2011 07:36 AM

The fence bit was tremendous

Theo Dious 04-14-2011 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Volare (Post 3493124)
Why do I have a feeling that Ryder is going to be over huge by end of the year.

What, like in his pants?

Testicle 04-14-2011 09:50 AM

Love the stuff but I don't think they are going to get him as over as some think. His youtube vids have about 50,000 views a piece, and seeing as though about 4.5 million people watch RAW I don't know if this will lead to a push.

Love the guy. He is certainly getting over with the IWC, but so what? I feel bad for him, cause he is funny, but listen to HHH's wrestlemaina interview about him. :(

XCaliber 04-14-2011 10:57 AM

Maybe you're right he wasn't the one that jobbed to Sin Cara this week so maybe that's a good sign.

Jordan 04-14-2011 10:58 AM

Zack Ryder should get a match with Sin Cara, he's small, fast, flier, it would work well. Especially if they could work some comedy bits, it could be gold.

Jordan 04-14-2011 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Testicle (Post 3493345)
Love the stuff but I don't think they are going to get him as over as some think. His youtube vids have about 50,000 views a piece, and seeing as though about 4.5 million people watch RAW I don't know if this will lead to a push.

Love the guy. He is certainly getting over with the IWC, but so what? I feel bad for him, cause he is funny, but listen to HHH's wrestlemaina interview about him. :(

Yeah it's obvious he's not on Triple H's radar, but eventually he could be. Although lets be honest, the impression I got from that interview is that Ryder has a loooong way to go before he impresses Triple H.

I doubt Triple H is spending time online watching The Z! True Long Island Story

Volare 04-14-2011 11:05 AM

At least Cena and Miz had some nice words to say.

DAMN iNATOR 04-14-2011 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lock Jaw (Post 3487423)

=

http://www.worldwrestlinginsanity.co...s/1/virgil.jpg?

SlickyTrickyDamon 04-15-2011 01:47 AM

Zack Ryder is in the main event of WWE Superstars on wwe.com!!!

http://vids.wwe.com/11768/wwe-superstars-april-14-2011

Gertner 04-15-2011 08:32 AM

lol poor Ryder.

XCaliber 04-15-2011 12:17 PM

We may see a turn around for him yet I saw his match on Superstars and he actually cut a promo and they let him plug his show on air not only that but Ryder had more positive and negative chants from the crowd than his opponent.

Gertner 04-15-2011 01:06 PM

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KUek-fE2TI0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Volare 04-15-2011 02:01 PM

Sweet promo by Zack, he's getting better and it's only a matter of time imo.

Inadequacy 04-15-2011 02:43 PM

Loved Ryder celebrating after the leg kick.

Scott Stanford's kind of funny

Gertner 04-15-2011 02:51 PM

I love Stanford. Him and Punk made a fun team when Punk was doing commentary.

CSL 04-15-2011 06:44 PM

He was allowed to cut that promo so it seems his videos aren't being frowned upon at least. It's only a small thing but at least it's a positive,

Evil Vito 04-19-2011 11:42 AM

<font color=goldenrod>Apparently the ZACK RYDER = RATINGS sign that was on TV through the early part of Raw in clear view was confiscated. The security guy said they were told to remove it by somebody backstage. Live reports also said there were a ton of pro-Ryder signs that weren't in view of the TV.

They confiscate that yet allowed the BROSKI OF THE WEEK sign from last week in the front row that was held up during every segment to stay. Dunno, seems kind of odd. Hope WWE don't think he's gone overboard with this or something.</font>

Troelar 04-19-2011 12:39 PM

Maybe the idea is that "Broski of the week" signs are vague enough to not spoil his imminent push into the upper-card!

But a "Ryder = Ratings" sign get people to remember Ryder too much, which would ruin the awesome run they have planned for him... somehow... :roll:

Ultra Mantis 04-19-2011 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Vito 22 (Post 3497922)
<font color=goldenrod>Apparently the ZACK RYDER = RATINGS sign that was on TV through the early part of Raw in clear view was confiscated. The security guy said they were told to remove it by somebody backstage. Live reports also said there were a ton of pro-Ryder signs that weren't in view of the TV.

They confiscate that yet allowed the BROSKI OF THE WEEK sign from last week in the front row that was held up during every segment to stay. Dunno, seems kind of odd. Hope WWE don't think he's gone overboard with this or something.</font>

Would not be too far fetched that management would have no idea what that sign meant. As for removing the Ryder signs it's more to do with WWE not wanting Zack Ryder to look popular because they dont want him to be popular. They used to remove all the Carlito signs back when he was the resident jobber too.

Lock Jaw 04-19-2011 02:17 PM

Maybe it is because the two incidents of "Broski of the week" signs that they are going to confiscate Pro-Ryder signs. Once was like "Ok". Twice was "Alright, we have to stop letting the fans show their liking of this guy".

Mr. Nerfect 04-20-2011 07:37 AM

Ryder getting promo time to plug his show is obviously someone in the back testing the waters to see if it catches on. Plus, he wasn't entirely squashed by Khali. Fucking Khali.

What I like about Ryder's videos is that they show he has a passion for his character and trying to get it over, but they also put over other guys. Ryder acts giddy whenever he sees John Cena, and he has other guys from the WWE pop-in and do some funny bits, or whatever. It helps people. The problem with Hawkins' is that it took shots at guys, and came a little too close to breaking kayfabe without actually staying in line with any character Hawkins seemingly has or does not have.

At least Ryder saying "The WWE missing the boat" fits his "I should be on every poster" type of character.

Mr. Nerfect 04-20-2011 07:40 AM

Here's what I would do if I were Hawkins:

Offer a video where he gives a different perspective to the WWE, as a heel, bringing the actions of faces into question. He could ask the WWE Universe why they cheer for Big Show & Kane beating up two smaller guys like Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater? They're clearly bullies, etc. He could call guys like Morrison on going for Starship Pain against R-Truth last week, when he should have gone for a cover.

Stuff like that could get Hawkins out there, show he's thinking about the product and how he fits into it, without pissing too many people off. Although, I guess Jack Korpela did reference Hawkins dubbing himself "The Party Starter," and Hawkins seemed a little...different on Superstars this past week. Like someone actually gave him notes on what to do...

SlickyTrickyDamon 04-21-2011 02:45 AM

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BBstw8dz-Ok" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Episode 10 brozskis! Woo woo woo, you know it bro!

Lock Jaw 04-21-2011 03:23 AM

Continues to be amazing.

Mr. Nerfect 04-21-2011 03:29 AM

That was amazing.

Lock Jaw 04-21-2011 03:44 AM

Definitely getting an InviZible Jump Rope.

Londoner 04-21-2011 04:08 AM

Laughed out loud during bits of that vid. Fucking hell.

GoneFishing 04-21-2011 05:18 AM

I just realised how useless a jump rope is.... I hope him and Stanford get their own weekly show on SD, this is hilarious.

Gertner 04-21-2011 07:32 AM

Amazing. Just amazing.

Cool King 04-21-2011 10:03 AM

I can see those signs being at Raw on Monday.

"Zack Ryder > John Morrison"
"Zack Ryder Stole My Girlfriend"
"Zack Ryder = YouTube Views"

XCaliber 04-21-2011 10:05 AM

I really hope Ryder get shipped to SD so he gets used properly and it would be cool if he teamed up with Hawkins and Baretta again that would be sweet.

Evil Vito 04-21-2011 11:14 AM

<font color=goldenrod>The WWE Universe Facebook page has been getting blown up for several hours now with like 9 out of every 10 posts being "PUSH RYDER" and such.</font>

Mr. Nerfect 04-21-2011 08:57 PM

I hope it doesn't backfire and get Ryder reprimanded. Ryder moving to SmackDown! is a pretty easy and logical move, to me. On SmackDown!, Ryder would get time to work (which he does really well), and he can even be re-aligned with Curt Hawkins. The two could make an interesting alliance, if not a proper tag team.