Thread: Prison Break
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2006, 12:05 AM   #58
AlphaBean
Happy Inside

AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)AlphaBean puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Exclamation

Are they going to hit us with the double swerve? The previews showed "a coffin," but that coffin had dirt on it, leading me to believe someone exhumed the VP's Bro's coffin. But that makes me think they're trying to convince me that Lincoln was dead... but it was pretty obviously not him, and I don't see what possible avenue is left that could save Lincoln, tbh.

HMM.

But LOL at all the loose ends just hanging out there, all the holes and passages throughout the prison that nobody has noticed. It's like "Aw snap, let's cut our losses!" and everything is back to normal. O_o
AlphaBean is offline   Reply With Quote