Thread: BORAT
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 10:11 AM   #128
The Mackem
VG + Q&A FORUM REPRESENT

The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Mackem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
*note to self - never listen to Joey Sluggs*

It was funny, chicken in the bag was simple and effective. Heard about the national anthem segment when it happened at the time, didn't realise it was going to be in a Borat film at the time. Saw it with my girlfriend who didn't find it as funyn as me. Stupid squirrel brain.

I find it interesting that his characters get cult popularity both here in the UK and then in the US. I can't think of many British comedians doing it recently.
The Mackem is offline   Reply With Quote