Thread: Best Live bands
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 03:52 PM   #46
weather vane
quesque fuck?

weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)weather vane makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofOldSchool
What PJ show did you go to?

Because they hardly "just sit on stage and play" unless you caught them on an off night or something. The six plus times I've seen them, they hardly just sit there and play. Especially Sir Mike McCready and Eddie, unless you were watching Matt Cameron all night because most drummers do just sit there and play.
I went to the one in my city, Thunder Bay. I don't know a lot of people loved it and I know a lot of people that didn't think it was so hot. I like Pearl Jam somewhat but it just wasn't all that amazing. I wasn't blown away or anything.

Also I obviously know that drummers sit down and play you plug. Don't sass me.

Actually there was one part where they went and played in the crowd that was pretty cool. It was at the end of the show so by then I was like meh.
weather vane is offline   Reply With Quote