Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007, 11:59 AM   #781
Rob
Part time poster

Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reavant View Post
All former/current champs? Run their own acadamys? Around 10 years of fighting experience each except maybe Franklin?

Im not trying to be a huge dick here, but all those guys have at least two of those things, most all three.
That's reasons why they might be good coaches. That's not a qualification. I'm not trying to be a dick either but there isn't any standard of coaching badges for MMA so saying one person is more or less qualified than others is a load of shite.

I used to coach kids football and I'm now qualified with badges by the FA to coach kids but I can tell you from my own experience that I could have done as well without the qualification.

Rampage has 2 of out the 3 too and he is known for being a lazy motherfucker when it comes to training. Forrest is known for working his balls to the ground in the gym. Now if you took away the names, you'd want to work with the hard worker every day. Doesn't mean he will be a good coach but it doesn't mean he won't either.