Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 04:03 PM   #832
Rob
Part time poster

Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris P Lettus View Post
Does that really matter??

It's arguable but it could be said he was fighting better fighters in Pride than he would have been in UFC.. (which I believe)

I mean in those seven years he was fighting the likes of Dangerous Dan Henderson, Sakuraba, Rampage, Guy Mezger, Mark Hunt, Fajita, Cro Cop, etc etc etc..

Other than Couture, Tito, and Liddell what "big money" match has he missed out on??
It matters because every Pride star has failed in the UFC since the buy out. Also because he was allowed to take whatever drugs he wanted to in Japan and can't in the States. He had great competition in Pride but also had his share of cans.

Also - Fajita made me laugh.