View Single Post
Old 12-18-2003, 03:26 PM   #39
Gero X
High Plains Drifter

Gero X does not have that much rep yet (10+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Blaze
The G Unit cd is pretty wack. The one who let me down on it was Banks he is the better rapper of G Unit and I think he severely dumbed his self down on this one. I havent seen the NERD Dunks yet but I dont think the G Unit sneakers are that bad. I mean the color scheme is pretty horrible but the design it self isnt that bad.

They were all shit, fiddy was horrible which i was expecting from his recant form, Young Buck is pretty much a yayo replacement and is quite forgettable, Banks didnt do anything worth mentioning even though he can kill it if he tries, which he obviously didnt. All the songs were about was bling bling and hoes and guns which is what i expected but they were done in such a boring way it could have been anyone else and not sounded any differant. The only was you can tell its G Unit is because they shout it over the top of every single track whenever they get a chance. Banks is the hot talent, but Yayo is the man, haha he likes the fat bitches. G-Unit were at their best when they jacked other peoples tracks and rapped over the top, them scandalous tracks off the mix-tapes.

Heres a pic of the N.E.R.D Dunk, its pretty wack, red laces

Gero X is offline   Reply With Quote