Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 01:00 AM   #2733
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris P Lettus View Post
Just watched it and yeah Junie is a complete and total douchebag.. Efrain is the man and Krystov or how ever you spell his name is like a calm version of Jardine..

I love hearing Nog coaching from outside the cage.. I love that f'n guy..
Nog as Coach > Mir as Coach.

Efrain had the right attitude the whole time. The "fuck with me now, because when the time comes, I'm gonna hand your ass to you" attitude. Triangle from the Top was sick and Efrain seems to be one of these guys you can coach to greatness.

Krystov is a joker, but he's level headed and I hope he goes far.

Junie can die for all I care. I compared him to the Diaz brothers (which isn't a compliment), then I realized that's an insult to Nate and Nick. Junie better get over his Napolean Complex, because I'm sure Efrain CAN beat him, too. That is, of course, if he even stays in the house long enough to fight.