Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 02:12 PM   #3089
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
I didn't see the main event? How do you know? Where you sitting my mums living room watching me or something?

You didn't pay to see Silva fight. You paid to watch a 3 hour show he was a part of. The fight was shit. Yeah big deal get over it. If you think the entire show sucked then that's your opinion. If you thought you didn't get value for money then that's fine. To say you want your money back though is fucking nonsense. Like I mentioned before, if the fight was the best fight in the history of the company, would you have thought "fuck I got a bargain on this PPV so I better give Zuffa another 50 bucks?" No fucking way would you.

I'll get you Dana White's office number if you want though and you can call them and demand your money back though. And if you are gonna keep bitching about things then you can do something about it and that's stop buying PPV's and stop supporting the product.
Uhhh I did pay to see Silva fight actually. I sure as hell didnt pay to see Sean Sherk fight. And obviously i'm not gunna literally try to get my money back, so wtg on having your VEL moment of this thread. And you're right, it is my opinion that it was a dissapointing show. Just like it seems to be, if i understand the tone of your posting, your opinion that i shouldnt have been dissapointed. Which IMO, makes you a blind asshole. Furthermore, WHAT THE FUCK IS IT TO YOU? Dont fucking tell me i should be happy with two midgets having a decent fight, a newcomer knocking out an overweight, BJJ heavyweight #1 contender, a welterweight fight that was pretty one sided and a Main Event aka Main Attraction aka a Anderson Silva who didnt appear to even want to be in the ring and looked like he had better to do. Do you realize how absurd the whole " would you pay more for a great main event " comment is? No i wouldnt. I'm paying to see a fucking fight. Whether its great or not, who knows? But I atleast deserve a fucking fight. Not some overrated, over hyped cocky jack ass who just gets in the ring and dances for 8 minutes. I didnt pay for dancing. I didnt pay for a wrestlin antics. If I wanted this junk, i woulda order a wrestling PPV.

Again what is it to you if i'm dissapointed? Get your mouth off Dana Whites dick maybe? Dont come in here telling me, or anyone else that they should be happy with that junk. Who the fuck are you? Seriously get fucking lost.

Last edited by RP; 10-27-2008 at 02:14 PM.