Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 10:01 PM   #3358
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
well my whole thing is that having MMA in a seperate forum would help people get into everything a little more. Having posts on the Ultimate Fighter, on various news, on the upcoming fights in one single thread really takes away from a lot of good conversations we could have if we were to seperate everything. And in my opinion, it would be easier for people to get into MMA more if there were different topics to read about. the reader can learn a lot more that way. I know that sometimes people see a thread with 80 somewhat pages and kind of get detered by it.

I'll get with Trips and see what we can do here