View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 03:35 PM   #19
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rectal Pertruder View Post
First.. screw spoilers. If they arent caught up, then they shouldnt be clicking the Season 5 thread.

Sawyer didnt swim it out from the freighter. He jumped off less then half way because the helicopter had too much weight on it.

I read that thing Req posted a long time ago, but i forget it now. He should repost.
http://www.timelooptheory.com

Still the most solid theory of this show that I've read.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote