View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 12:24 PM   #32
Ogen
Inebriated Foreskin

Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasney View Post
http://www.kimsufi.co.uk/

The cheapest one. 100mbit connection and no bandwidth limit.

You can do all the above (although I prefer to SFTP into it and use Putty to admin it, but you can throw Windows on there if it's more your "thang"), just got torrentflux installed on it and a couple of accounts for some buddies who help with the cost.

I would give you a spot, but I reckon you're a power user like me so with two of us we could bring it down with torrents :P
Is that like your own server?