View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 11:39 AM   #403
Supreme Olajuwon
You know that’s right

Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I actually post something I thought about and it gets cut off by the page break. Fuck that I'm reposting it

I wanna know what the fuck happened to Faraday. They said that Ellie and Charles were leaders of the Others at this point so Faraday possibly jumped ship and joined up with them, which would explain why Sawyer said what he said when Jack asked him if Faraday was still there.

In 1977, Faraday had already been born, but Ellie is presumably still on the island. So does that mean that young Faraday is on the island? If so, that would be the first time that both the past and future versions of someone have been in the same reality that we know of. That has to create some sort of wacky nutty situation right?

I dunno, maybe Ellie gave Faraday away when he was little. Then he wouldn't be on the island when future Faraday came back. That would also explain why he doesn't have a British accent.

Or perhaps, and I'm just pulling this out of my ass as I go, people have been in the same reality as their past selves and that's what caused the nosebleeds. I don't have any real evidence to support that but it would explain why when Charlotte didn't get the nosebleeds, Sawyer and Juliet did. Maybe it was because Charlotte's past self was off the island but Sawyer and Juliet's past selves were still there. I dunno, probably wrong
Supreme Olajuwon is offline   Reply With Quote