View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 08:44 PM   #10
Jon Kano

Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by What Would Kevin Do? View Post
I like Peter better this way because he's not broken. Peter was way too fucking powerful the way he was originally, and being that powerful in a show like this only works if you turn evil. Since they obviously aren't willing to turn Peter evil, and they want to stick with his naive " I want to help the world" bullshit, he needs to be toned way down.
I get what you're saying, and it does work, its just Sylar has had multiple powers in different ways in numerous seasons. I guess I just like the idea of the writers exploring the idea of how someone good can handle absolute power. And part of Peter being so powerful would be how he goes about handling all those powers.

It could go either way though, if he find someone who has the same mimicy powers as he did, he could get that power back.
Jon Kano is offline   Reply With Quote