View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 12:29 PM   #27
Dave Youell
1/2 Optimist 1/2 Amazing

Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Davey, and bring back Colt and give him an actual chance.

Other than that, it's their own damn fault the fans don't care about half the guys. They keep building up guys to have them lose decisively to main eventers. Dibiase, Cody, and Punk are examples of them trying to build up new guys, but it's not enough.

They have got to the point where they need to bite the bullet and take a step back and take a hit in ratings and revenue to build guys up. They created there best stars when they were losing money and getting killed in the ratings. (before WCW even beat them)

1996 saw the emergence of Austin, HHH, Foley and The Rock. Now they didn’t win any titles for 2 years after that, but they were all booked so well, without them getting over-pushed that they all got extremely over. They have people of the same talent and potential, but they just don’t know how to push people, the only booker with a wrestling background currently is Hayes (who’s been incredible I might add on Smackdown) on Raw, all the Hollywood writers have nothing, Steph ‘grew up’ in the business, but only the WWE machine, she doesn’t have outside experience of how others things can and have worked in the past. HHH is a cancer on the whole thing still IMO

They don’t need to hire anyone to fix this, they need proper management, I can honestly say I haven’t watched a single WWE TV product for over a month now, I just don’t care about it, TNA on the other hand, for me, end to end, is the best thing going, as far as what is produced on their TV show, because it feels like a wrestling show should.
Dave Youell is offline   Reply With Quote