View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 03:12 PM   #62
Jon Kano

Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
A fair few people are coming back apparently; Charlie, Shannon, Boone so I have read/heard.

Its hard to decide how or in what capacity this will happen.

The first episode is apparantly in two parts entitled 'LA X' I & II, this suggests a few things that could/could not be happening. One obvious conclusion is that the bomb theory does work, and the plane does indeed land in LA, and with people like Shannon and Boone being brought back, its very possible we will see what happens when the plane lands. However, this would mean they ALL should/would land, but I doubt they will have things like Jin & Sun being reunited right at the start.

Then there's things to think about like, 'will they remember everything' if they don't and they all do land at LA, this is kinda shit because it means they have to once again get back and get to grips with what's going on, and get back to the Island once again (I refuse to believe this show's last season and story will be resolved off-Island).

It also means though 'dead' characters will be able to return, and things like Desmond will still be back on the Island already. But I doubt they will go down that route either as it will be very unlikely every single character who was part of the previous series of events will be available to film.

I really don't know what way they are going to go, but I think if anything, various past characters will return but not in a big way. I really don't know.

Alls I know is that after 6 years of loving and getting into the character of John Locke, and to have his character's beliefs squashed, finding out his destiny is nothing but being part of a game between two supernatural entities (Jacob and his enemy; Un-Locke, Flocke, the Man in Black)
Jon Kano is offline   Reply With Quote