View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 03:30 PM   #64
Jon Kano

Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Yeah that's another thing, he didn't actually use Locke's body, and yet Christian's body wasn't in the coffin Jack put him in, nor was his body found.

This whole business of dead people turning up is a big deal since we don't know who or what is using them as representation; when Ben told Un-Locke that Alex/Smoke monster told him he had to do EXACTLY what Un-Locke said, he was genuinely surprised, that's why I don't think the smoke monster is on the 'bad side', as he was surprised. I think the smoke monster is a kind of in-betweener tool/entity for both Jacob and Un-Locke to use or have part of their plan.

Theres a lot to get through; 'Christian' has been showing Locke what to do, for a reason, yet Jacob's cabin; someone else has been using it, and he hasn't been there in a long time. Christian could very well be represented for Un-Locke's plan to become a success. Yet Clair was obviously kept close to him, did he do that because it his daughter? or because Un-Locke didn't want her to raise Aarron? the exact opposite of what they medium told her needed to happen? making it an evil plan?

Then you have representations of Eko's brother, Libby, Ana Lucia, Charlie - its hard to gauge who or what each 'representative's' motives are.

If the bomb theory worked, then Locke will be alive, in his only body, since they never would've crashed. Unless they only take the people in 1977 back to 'present' LA 2004. Which is a way to get around it etc, and have them retain the memories of what they have been to.

Oh yeah, I also believe he has yet to be shown his true destiny, and win out in the end somehow as the real John Locke, but still, hell of a revelation.
Jon Kano is offline   Reply With Quote