View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 04:04 PM   #77
Jeritron
Get a poke on

Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Kano View Post
Yeah that's a old theory, with the stones in their hands etc.

It would back up an old theory of mine - that it wasn't Desmond's fault that actually bought them to the Island when he let the counter run to 0 in the hatch. It was the smoke monster, which many think represents 'course correction'. As in they WERE MEANT to crash. Also, if you listen to the sounds of wreckage falling on the Season 2 episode where the Tailie's story is told, the monster sound is clearly being heard. ALSO, I can't find it, but someone has filtered the frames of footage when Jack covers Claire from an explosion on the beach on the first episode, and it looks like the plane just explodes, but a black cloud is clearly visible swooping down on the plane as it explodes.

Maybe they do indeed simply crash again, and find their remains from the fallout of the bomb; but then the new episode is entitled LA X!?!
Hmmm. I've never thought of the smoke monster that way but that's interesting.

I don't know if they'll simply crash again but I think it's safe to say that whatever happens, they're all going to end up reunited and on the island. Whatever they do with things before that is just going to be leading up to that
Jeritron is offline   Reply With Quote