View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 10:51 PM   #153
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeboe View Post
Jay Leno finally lets David Letterman have it!

Exactly. Who is Letterman to be judging anyone?

Top ten reasons it sucks to be David Letterman:

10) In a few years his “baby momma” is going to leave and take half his stuff.

9) 30-year-old Alfred E. Newman look-a-like, kind of cute; 60-year-old Alfred E. Newman look-a-like, just creepy!

8) Held onto double-breasted suit look longer than Billy Ray Cyrus had his mullet.

7) Amount of Botox needed to smooth out face would kill a humpback whale.

6) Wanted to be racecar driver but couldn’t find crash helmet big enough to cover ego.

5) By the time his son graduates from college he’ll be dead.

4) Once his stalker got to know him she started following Leno around.

3) Has lower ratings than Glenn Beck or Bill O’Reilly.

2) Got passed over for Leno, O’Brien, Fallon, Kimmel, Ferguson, and Kilborn.

1) Three words, “You’re on CBS.”

Credit goes to http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jeffrey...avid-letterman
Pssh, sticks and stones, my friend. NBC's just bitter because Letterman left for a REAL network, CBS in '93. I can't say I blame him after the way he was treated for 13 years at NBC.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote