View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 08:37 PM   #311
screech
Shelly Martinez = Ratings

screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)screech makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Where did I say I read Jay's contract? What else are you imagining me saying as your read my posts?

Are you really trying to "get under my skin" here? You appear to be above everyone else with this, claiming to know so much about the situation (because you've read Leno's bio and followed his career).

Two cliches and a post reeks of being into that? I learned something today. And to set things straight, since you clearly are omitting parts of my posts, here's the deal: The only bad words I've had for Leno are that I don't think he is funny and that I suspect he had a hand in this (since he has said himself he always wanted to keep the 11:35 slot).

What you consider facts and what really are facts seem to be different here, but you're too busy attacking me to realize that. You seem to enjoy it, though, so keep at it.

Get off the angle that you're mad at non-Leno fans? I could try, but you're making it tough. I know you're a Conan fan, as you've said it multiple times. However your lashing out at those who are supporting him make that hard to believe.

I didn't know being logical was childish. I'll have to stop that I guess.

It really doesn't take much for you to get riled up, does it?
screech is offline   Reply With Quote