View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 06:04 PM   #1174
Dragon
REALMENTE

Dragon is good (20,000+)Dragon is good (20,000+)Dragon is good (20,000+)Dragon is good (20,000+)Dragon is good (20,000+)Dragon is good (20,000+)Dragon is good (20,000+)Dragon is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Shuttlesworth View Post
ROFLLL

I would definitely put Shaq as the player of the decade if he didn't drop off a bit towards the end. He was unreal in the early 2000's, on those Lakers teams he was the man no doubt about it, and Kobe was Pippen. Shaq also has the best line of the decade, "Kobe, tell me how my ass taste?"

I'm not a Kobe fan at all, I actually think he's a clown for all the bullshit PR stuff he does now (like using his daughters for props or showcasing his wife that he cheated on) to make up for the fact that he banged a snow bunny in Denver and she bugged out. He's been pretty unreal on the court though for the last decade.

Been hearing that Nate Robinson might be coming to the Celtics. Would hate to lose Eddie House but after watching him get abused by Darren Collison the game before the All-Star break I can see why this trade could happen. I'm assuming Robinson's D is much better? I haven't really seen him play very much to be honest.
I don't know how House's defense is but Nate really doesn't play defense at all. He'll have a crazy block every once in a while (Yao Ming) but other than that he really doesn't do anything on the defensive side.