Thread: Halo: Reach
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 02:13 PM   #118
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
They were better than me, and though I don't know how good you were at the game, I would guess that from what I know about you and shooters you would be around the same skill level as myself. And I consider myself a decent to good FPS player. I'm not the best, and I have off days, but I typically do good when playing shooters.

These people, however, did not lose unless they played eachother.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote