View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 04:22 PM   #24
Mooияakeя™
▒▓▀▄WINNER▄▀▓▒

Mooияakeя™ puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mooияakeя™ puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mooияakeя™ puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mooияakeя™ puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mooияakeя™ puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mooияakeя™ puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mooияakeя™ puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mooияakeя™ puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mooияakeя™ puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLegend View Post
I like 80's music, and right now I really like Tears for Fears.

Saying that Gary Jules version of "Mad World" is far superior to the original.
Fucking hell. Listen, the beauty of humankind is we can all like different things (which doesn't happen these days with the youth eating up the similar sounding Auto-Tuned RnB crap out there). But oh my god I actually fucking am shocked someone would say this.

I guess there's someone out there who prefers DJ Sammy's version of Bryan Adams' "Heaven". All that "stripped" stuff is cos people just can't compete with the originals and tends to try to tug on the heart strings of the fools who fall in.

TFF > Gary Jules.

But I know you're not the only one, I just fucking hope I'm not the only one who thinks what I think, cos I do believe the world would be wrong. TFF are amazing and their production detail for the time is devastating spot on.
Mooияakeя™ is offline   Reply With Quote