View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 11:52 PM   #86
The Fraze
Fuck em' this is The War

The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeritron View Post
I think the sequels made the mistake of being more action/adventure oriented, and abandoning the science fiction.
I'm not saying to set it in space, or give them lasers or anything. I mean they should return to the focus of man creating dinosaurs, and what consquences it has. 15 years later, I think there is a chance to re-visit that.
It would be especially interesting if the rival company was making the same mistakes, and all new ones, and the experienced people from the first movie made use of the lessons they learned from their mistakes.
Agreed.

Although I liked the sequels. The Lost World I really enjoyed, more so than III.
The Fraze is offline   Reply With Quote