View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 09:23 PM   #46
Jeritron
Get a poke on

Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm not sure what happened during Lady in the Water, but I had heard that Disney got wind of how bad the movie was and they essentially told him that it sucked too much to put out under their name, and he was told to change it, and he left.

It got made elsewhere (WB I think?), but that was pretty much his undoing. The word at the time was pretty much that he'd lost his mind and it was the beginning of the end. I think I also heard there was a book about the whole ordeal released around the time of the movie.
I am going to look into it.

I swear to God, I think Lady in the Water is the worst real budget movie that I have ever seen in theaters.
I have seen worse movies in my life, but they are either B-movies, low budget crap, or straight to television/dvd garbage. Or they are flops I have happened to see years later.
As far as I can remember, it's the worst movie I have ever gone and seen in a movie theater.
Jeritron is offline   Reply With Quote