View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 04:36 PM   #6
Ogen
Inebriated Foreskin

Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLegend View Post
Nadal is better then Federer.

What about Messi(sp) from Argentina? Is he the best football player in the world?
Hes best in the world right now, certainly in the top 2 of my lifetime in my opinion only one that can challenge him in terms of brilliance is fat Ronaldo in his prime. He'll have to do it for longer to be considered better than your Maradona and Pele's though. He'll really need to drag Argentina to a world cup I suppose.