View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 09:57 AM   #53
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
more coming shortly. just keep in mind that these are "planned," but you know how WWE likes to nix things. I believe the one's mentioned are actually in the production stages, so they should be released.

I finally made a big purchase Sunday night to catch up on some of the one's I've missed.

Got Hart and Soul, Rise and fall of wcw, History of the World Title, Definitive Ric Flair collection, Ladder Match, Hell in a Cell, Greatest Managers, Best of Saturday Night Main event, Macho Madness, Greatest stars of the 90's and Allied Powers (tag team dvd)

this should keep me busy
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote