View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 01:01 PM   #33
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Disappointed with Bob Sanders being released, but I can't say I didn't see it coming. In fact, I would say he had a perfect shot for a second chance last season and blew it. It sucks that he can be injured like that, and one could say it's not really his fault, but in the long run the team can't rely on him and can't build a defense around a playstyle that simply isn't there when it counts. His style is one that makes huge impacts and needs to be focused on. But that's what hurts so much when he's not on the field.