View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 06:26 AM   #9
Tom Guycott
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadrick View Post
Lemme tell you something about the bolded part above.

You see, this logic makes sense. Being that this is a weekly episodic television show, you would think the IWC would wait and see how things play out before calling it a "horrible decision" and "terrible writing." No. They piss and moan, bitch and complain minutes after the show aired and say "Wow, what a fuckin stupid move i hate wwe rawr."

Sadly, this will never change.
"YOUR WRONG!!1! SPLITTING UP MORRISON AND MIZ WAS A STUPID IDEA. SO WAS BREAKING UP LEGACY RHODES WILL NVR AMMOUNT TO N E THING TRUTH SUX AND HE NEEDS A HEEL TURN HE TURNED HEEL AND NOW HE SUX, AND ZIGGLER'S HAIR ZOMG..."

Did I miss anything? ^_^

My only problem with this (topic) is that it has potential to be big, but more often than not, leads nowhere in a few weeks. Kinda like a D-Lo return. Or the Honk-A-Meter.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote