Thread: WWE 12
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 09:21 AM   #86
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
Maybe they'll have the game be about our own brand or federation. We create our wrestlers and their signs, moves etc. Design the ring, arena and titles. Create rivalaries and alliences and try to run our own brand/fed.

I've always wanted them to bring back the ratings system from Smackdown2. Where it showed you how many people watched your show/PPV and at which points.

So it would be cool if that's what it was but I can't really see it. If they ever do that, I'd like them to give us a budget that we have to keep up by selling merchandise and setting ticket prices and stuff.

Maybe make it "Monday Night Wars: The Game". You go head to head with WWE, try signing their talent while trying to stop them signing yours with offers of better pay and more tv time. All the while trying to keep ratings up with interesting matches, stories and rivalries.
So in a way, like "GM Mode: The Game" or like the Football Manager Series?
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote