Thread: WWE 12
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 07:04 PM   #127
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smelly Meatball View Post
Didn't WWE Day of Recognizing 1 & 2 do the same thing with the break up of any move and even went as far as if anyone else was within the falling wrestler, they would get hit as well?

Then again I think all the wrestling games on the Gamecube did the same thing although they also all had the constant mashing of the A button to get up and the ganging up of the CPU to always beat up the player and not each other.
Yes the GC games had that, which is why we know it's awesome.

My DoR CAW always had a broad kick as a special, I really hope you can do any sort of move to break up other moves.

I think you're paranoid about the last part though. I still play a LOT of DoR2 due to it ebig the only WWE game in the past 6 or so years with a decent engine. I play with the CPU on max difficulty and if you leave them alone, 2 will square off and fight each other.
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote