Thread: Breaking Bad
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 02:25 PM   #185
Buzzkill
Jamiroquai Bodega

Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Buzzkill got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Big Thing View Post
It's crazy how the last 30 seconds of the last episode completely changed my viewpoint towards Walt.

Going into this season, I was still cheering for Walt and hoping he found a way out and had a nice tidy ending. Now, I wouldn't feel right if the series didn't end with Walt dying in some horrible way.
Walt's been a villain to me ever since the end of season three, when he ran over the drug dealer and shot him in the head cold blooded. Which is why I was convinced he poisoned Brock.

Pretty sure this show has cemented itself as the best (maybe 2nd best) show of all time with me. It's so different from The Wire that it's hard to compare, but they are each phenomenal in their own ways.
Buzzkill is offline   Reply With Quote