Thread: Breaking Bad
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 01:24 PM   #193
Fox
"Ask him!"

Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Big Thing View Post
Weren't the two guys sent after the DEA swept the laundry? I'm assuming that at that point, Gus had enough and figured Jesse would be just as pissed and would have figured Walt had been the one who tipped them off. Walt sending his neighbor over to potentially catch a bullet is just one more reason why I want him to die bloody at the end of next season.

I wonder if the nursing home had cameras and Walt gets discovered entering it or something.
Gus called Jesse as the DEA were sweeping the laundry, and even then, Jesse refused to give the okay to kill Walt. Gus then told him that "there will be a proper response." I guess it makes sense that Gus decided to ignore Jesse's concerns after Walt called in protection on Hank's house, though.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote