Thread: WWE 12
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 11:36 AM   #1752
Ermaximus
It's High Noon!

Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ermaximus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Decided to "shake things up a bit." Moved Miz, Morrison, Cena, Ziggler, Ryder, Truth, Kofi, Otunga, and Beth all to SD and moved Henry, Orton, Sheamus, Christian, Barrett, Layla, and Cody to Raw.

Orton is now feuding with Del Rio.
Sheamus, Barrett, Punk, and oddly Evan Bourne are all feuding for the WWE Title.
Christian has turned face and gone after Cody and the IC Title, but Goldust keeps running out to help Cody. (Turned him heel so I could make the "Rhodes to Gold" Tag Team.) If and when I get get on communitty creations, I'll be bringing in either Lance Storm or Jericho to team with Christian.
Henry is feuding with Mason Ryan, which is absolutely abyssmal to watch.

Over on SD
Cena has turned heel and gone after Taker.
Miz, Ziggler, Truth, Beth, and Sin Cara have created a nameless stable, but thus far I only have Dibiase and Ryder feuding with them. (Might move Mysterio over into this group.)
Otunga is feuding with Kane, and Kofi is feuding with a heel John Morrison over the WHC.
Ermaximus is offline   Reply With Quote