View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 12:32 PM   #4819
Cooler Tom Schuler
tomschuler.com

Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Wildcard

Cincinnati @ Houston
Pittsburgh @ Denver
Detroit @ New Orleans
Atlanta @ New York

Divisonal

Cincinatti @ New England
Pittsburgh @ Baltimore
New York @ Green Bay
New Orleans
@ San Francisco

Championships

New Orleans @ Green Bay
Baltimore @ New England

Superbowl

Green Bay @ Baltimore

---

I am a Packer fan, but I don't think I'm being too much of a homer here.