View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 10:20 AM   #5776
DaveBrawl
Inconceivable

DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Steele View Post
Oh stop it with the whole woe is me underdog proven where they belong post-shalacking bitching. Also, quit being so damn butthurt.
Where was this last week when everyone was "butthurt" when Denver won and these same people were crying about another week of Tebow?

I'm not butthurt, however I am tired of people always crying about all the Tebow talk as they obsess and talk about Tebow. Or am I not allowed to be sick of others whining?

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
Oh come on. You can only enjoy an outcome if your team in on the winning end? Ridiculous.
Sure you can be happy with the result of a game your team isn't involved in, but you can also expect to have it called out when you are being overly obnoxious as well.

Last edited by DaveBrawl; 01-15-2012 at 10:56 AM.