View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 10:45 AM   #26165
CSL
Over Like Rover

CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Jimmy View Post
You're the only person who feels like this. 1vs100. You're being a contrarian for the sake of doing so. I don't get it.
yeah, I'm definitely making these posts simply for the sake of it as opposed to actually believing that/having a genuine opinion/having been around a thousand idiots just like that who's number one priority is to "get their shit in"/do something for the sake of doing it no matter how it looks/whether they're even capable of doing it/the consequences for the match/the show/other talent etc/wincing a million times from somebody nearly killing themselves or somebody else/nobodies injuring people because they get carried away and don't have an ounce of the talent they think they do followed by another thousand idiots who have never been near professional wrestling in a physical capacity and have no fucking idea what they're talking about claiming there is no blame to be attached or how "great" the "style" is so the next dickhead can go out on the next show and keep doing the same shit. This TNA stuff is far from the first time in pro wrestling that somebody has been seriously injured because of some fuckstick's incompetence/negligence/hesitation/excitement etc. Instead I'm just doing it to wind up people like St. Jimmy on the internet.