View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 11:17 AM   #4556
Kane Knight
Ron Paul 4 EVA

Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasney View Post
The best thing is that a lot of the content in Ultimate Box is free.

It could be worse, you could have bought the PC version... You can't even buy things in the store in that anymore.
I thought Ultimate was the name for the PC version only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
I've seen nothing that's free exclusively for the Ultimate Box. As far as I'm aware, all I got was the basic game, the Party mode, bikes and some other small tiny thing called "Cagney" which I'm guessing is a car or something.

I see they put a police car on the box art but Cops & Robbers isn't included. Neither are the Toy cars, even though there is what looks to be a colourful little truck in the background of the cover, in a slightly different style to the other cars. It looks a little "squished" like the toys.

I bought the film cars for the DeLoreon but in no rush for the rest of the DLC.

As far as I know, everything I got with the game is free anyway except for Party mode. There was an update called Burnout Paradise 1.9 that was about 1.2GBs but I thought everyone got that. It's small things like extra jumps.
The bikes were a free update, and so was "Cagney" (Cagney being the name of one of the updates).

So yes, what Has said is true. You are essentially buying the free updates.

I got the complete game + DLC on a PSN deal for less than what you paid, for the record.

only thing that miffs me is we never got the weather update that we were supposed to get before they stopped updating the game to go work on that shitty arcade game.
Kane Knight is offline   Reply With Quote