View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 02:48 PM   #26676
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
But anyway, I think Ambrose pulls off the "unhinged" gimmick quite well, and I could definitely see him getting over. I see a lot of WCW Flock-era Raven in his character, there's this mysterious vibe to him that I could see working. Probably would debut him (and anybody else called up, really) on SmackDown though. Guys who get thrusted onto Raw right away tend to wind up losing momentum pretty quickly. Any SD guy who is important winds up showing up on Raw because of the Supershows anyway...so the blue brand is the best chance you have to properly build a character.

Damien Sandow is probably the only other guy in FCW that has a character I could see on the main roster at the moment, and he's gotten good reviews from road agents at house shows. Guys like Seth Rollins and Antonio Cesaro are obviously very good in the ring, but I just don't really think their characters are developed enough to immediately put them on television. Wouldn't fit with Triple H's initiative.