View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 02:38 AM   #4803
Captain of Fun

Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Captain of Fun has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
I hope they keep the Conviction style gameplay for the new Splinter Cell. I know some hardcore fans didn't like it, because it was more mainstream gameplay (i.e. dumbed down), but I thought it was a lot of fun. Must have spent hours playing through deniable ops missions. It's just one of those games that made you feel like a total badass.

One thing I would change, is that enemies need to get a little nervous when you start taking out their comrades. It's kind of silly when an enemy is yelling out that sam is a pussy and going to die, when a dozen of his friends are lying dead around him. It was even more noticable since I played it right after Arkham Asylum which actually does have enemies who get scared.
Captain of Fun is offline   Reply With Quote