View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 11:25 AM   #439
Next Big Thing

Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
This was a well done show. Rick eulogizing Dale while Shane & crew fucked up zombies was epic. Pretty pumped for the finale.

Seems like it's airborne. The scene at the school with the guards with no bite marks seems to suggest it.

I don't think there's much else left after this season though. I was primarily invested in the Rick vs. Shane storyline. That's pretty much resolved itself and Rick's story will be verified by Glen and Daryl so he'll be the big hero. Don't think I care enough about the other characters.
Next Big Thing is offline   Reply With Quote