View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 01:35 PM   #468
Next Big Thing

Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris P Lettus View Post
Since 2000, Falcons have only beaten the Saints 8 times out of 24 games..

That's 2-1 for the Saints, if you can do math, holmes..
Why take it back 12 years? What's the all time record Kris P? Hint: It's 46-40 Falcons. BTW, our quarterback hasn't even hit his prime yet and is going to have two Pro-Bowl caliber receivers to throw to for years to come. Maybe you guys can pick up Jason Campbell next year after Benson starts being cheap again and Brees walks.

Quote:
The Falcons are that team that take up a playoff spot every year but you know they aren't going to win. PRETTY ASSHOLE MOVE IF YOU ASK ME.
I'm not going to be patronized by a 49ers fan. You shouldn't even be allowed to talk trash to me Narc. Do you still have to go to a baseball stadium to watch your games, or did they finally get over Steve Young/Jerry Rice and get serious about football?