View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 07:44 PM   #28431
XL
Feeling Oof-y

XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
I want to care about Kidd and Gabriel and I feel like turning them into two guys who struggled individually and then dominate the tag division would do that. Give them an actual name and put them in an extended feud with Zig-Swag and I'm completely into the tag team picture again.
Add in a more prominent position for Hawkins/Reks and pair up Michael McGillicutty with Ted DiBiase when he returns from injury, give them actual pushes/storylines/angles...then they'll have me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool King View Post
Just incase some people don't know, a Triple Threat Tag Team Championship Match has been added to the WrestleMania card.

It's good to see the Tag Title being defended at WrestleMania and in a match like this. I wondered why Tyson Kidd was getting cheered on Superstars when I watched it this morning. Also, his handshake at the end of the match with Justin Gabriel makes sense now.

I thought Scott Standford was just being Scott Standford when he kept mentioning that Kidd and Gabriel would be a good team if they teamed up.
Would loved them to have built up a Tag Team Turmoil Match for the main show with those 3 teams and the 2 I mentioned above + maybe one more team. Think I mentioned using the Outlaws in the position they used LOD at Mania 14 when I suggested this idea a few months ago.