View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 06:25 PM   #28779
CSL
Over Like Rover

CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammsteinmad View Post
Exactly. They 'couldn't find a spot' for some of the top, rising stars in the company. Ziggler and Rhodes are more or less 'there', but need that big payoff. The big Wrestlemania match/moment that will validate them as top stars.

I've said this in another thread, but when Rock, Lesnar, Undertaker, Austin, Michaels etc are all well and truly finished, who will WWE call up as a big Wrestlemania draw? John Cena?

Don't get me wrong, if these are the matches we're getting, they'll be good matches and the hype will get me into it, but I just kinda feel that WWE are making WCW's mistakes now by relying too much on 'old guys'. The roster right now is fantastic and full of so much incredible talent. I just hate seeing them bust their asses all year only to go into Wrestlemania in the matches that don't really mean anything.
but it's a numbers game, the show was sold around 3 matches that were booked some time in advance. I guess they could have put him with DBD and Sheamus but that's clearly Sheamus's vehicle/he's "ahead" in the line. As for Rock vs. Cena vs. Ziggler, Taker vs. Triple H vs. Ziggler, Jericho vs. Punk vs. Ziggler etc, he's just not on those guys level yet no matter how good he is. he can compete bell to bell but he's not really quite in the same ballpark when it comes to being "a complete package" on that level yet. He'll get there.