View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 06:18 PM   #738
Damian Rey

Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
I agree with what was already said in getting a new guy to continue the current franchise in that you're asking someone to replicate work that isn't theirs. If Nolan isn't going to be directing, which he isn't, then the current incarnation should be put to rest once this movie hits.

Add to the fact that Nolan has said on record that there was always a start and end for his take on Bruce Wayne, and that the characters in his world don't go on forever, and it sounds like there won't be anything to build off of. Nolan is coming off as if the ending to this film is so concrete and emphatic that there's nothing left to be explored.

I would personally hope they go a different, unrelated direction when they reboot. I don't think doing an origin film is the way to go, and honestly, they shouldn't be trying to pump another one out in three years. I feel it should be longer than that. Feels like Nolan's series will still be fresh in people's minds.
Damian Rey is offline   Reply With Quote