View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 11:28 AM   #1
Nicky Fives
b/c 5 is better than 4

Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
iTunes question....

So I have my iTunes set up in Playlists, with one for every band I listen to and all their albums located inside which I have meticulously added album art for..... I also have a "Classic Rock" playlist with random songs from different artists, with a generic "classic rock" picture for album art...... When I sort the songs by album on my iPod, I have like 250 of this picture, which takes up a load of space....... is there a way to fix it so that "Classic Rock" only shows up as one album and not 250 separate ones?

I hope I explained that okay.....