View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 11:19 PM   #887
Swish
Escape the Fate.

Swish is an awful personSwish is an awful personSwish is an awful person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schlomey View Post
Raw is turning 1,000. Huge accomplishment and they appear to have huge plans in order. Perhaps it is not the WWE. Perhaps it is your inability to be satisfied after years of watching the highs and lows. Maybe now is a good time for you to step away. Get off the internet. And lastly, after time, you may remember why you loved the sport...Or more than likely you will go away completely realizing it has ran it's course in your life.
I grew up watching RAW, from 1995, onwards to the attitude era,
then finally giving up on it all together in 2007.

The invasion angle kept me glued, as I wanted to see how
it would end up panning out, but of course, WWE turned out victors.

Now when all the main guy's like Austin, Rock started leaving
due to injury's, and or making movies, that's when I began to loose interest.

I realized WWE would never be the same again.

Vince came up with the idea about targeting the younger generation
and used John Cena as the scape goat for that product. It was a huge succcess, so We get the blood, and tables taken away. and replaced with crappy PG versions of HELL IN A CELL, and FALLS COUNT ANYWERE MATCHS.

In my eyes though WWE has always brought in Kids as viewers,
if you go back far as the start like 1980 to Hulk Hogan, to the taped shows, you'll see how packed the arena's were filled with kidss supporting the likes of Undertaker. Now the arena's are filled with adults and just a small portion of children/teenagers. why? because it's an adult product, yet Vince seems to not realize this at all. he just cares about money money money.
Swish is offline   Reply With Quote