View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 06:00 PM   #1
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
So I Have A Virus

So a few days ago, I began noticing that certain words were becoming links to adverts and also adverts being placed all over sites where no adverts had been before. I mentioned this in the "100,000" Replies thread and I was informed by Hollywood Hasney that is was Spyware. Then I was told by Guru Dave to install Spybot.

Well, along with installing and running Spybot, I also did a MalwareBytes scan, and both found stuff and I thought that was the end of my problem. But it wasn't. I still have random text being linked to adverts and advert bars on pages. Along with that, my computer is beginning to run slower and slower every day. I also tried doing a system restore but nothing changed.

I don't know how I manged to get the virus as I only ever really visit the same four or five sites every day. I don't know what else I can download to get rid of this, so any help would be much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero View Post
I'm glad Cool King was the one who posted this. He is the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero View Post
Cool King is awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasney View Post
Cool King is like the stand out poster in the wrestling forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla View Post
I can't even fake beef with Cool King. I really like that guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Cool King is in my Fav Five rasslin forum posters, and generally underrated as a whole.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Cool King also mad underrated on these boards.....