Thread: Black Ops 2
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 08:58 AM   #451
El Capitano Gatisto
World Class Raconteur

El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I've been playing this loads in the past week in lieu of doing any work. It's a good game but frustrating as fuck trying to get a decent run of multiplayer games. I didn't get MW3 but the lag compensation in Black Ops was broken and ultimately ruined the game for me. Similar thing here, the lag compensation is absolutely fucked. I've only played this, BO and MW2. I figured out to have a decent game in MW2 I needed to wire up my connection and if you were host, you'd murder everyone. It's gone the other way now, if you're host then you're basically fucked.

I back out of games if I see I'm being fucked over. I know they have this system now for banning people who quit, but I'm not hanging around the game to be minced by people with shitty connections. I've changed my search preferences now to only games with the best connections, which hopefully will help.

In terms of the game itself, the maps are really strange. There's no real bottlenecks anywhere like you usually get, so everyone is all over the map and it's really hard to build up streaks. I don't think I've seen anyone get a high streak not via care package. I suppose it's good for all those people who whined about campers but it's a bit annoying being stopped in your tracks repeatedly by people spawning in weird places or people randomly coming out from behind one of the endless corners.
El Capitano Gatisto is offline   Reply With Quote