View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 12:56 PM   #42194
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Steele View Post
I'd like to see Rufus "Pancakes" Patterson take a shit on Zach Ryder's chest at WrestleMania. Long Island Freshly Squeezed Steamer.
Rufus "Pancakes" Patterson facing Zack Ryder is something that I would actually like to see given their history as Pro/rookie from NXT Season 2. Since the days of that old NXT format I've wanted to see the WWE do a few nights where rookies face their former Pros to see how far they've come along.

* CM Punk would defeat Darren Young.

* Daniel Bryan would beat The Miz, Alex Riley & Derrick Bateman in a Fatal 4-Way Match, and what would probably be the best match of Riley and Bateman's careers.

* Ryback would defeat William Regal, if the WWE chose to acknowledge Ryback's past as Skip Sheffield (now that he's not undefeated, I don't see the harm, really).

* Heath Slater would defeat Christian with the help of his buddies in 3MB.

* Fandango would win a Triple Threat against R-Truth and David Otunga, because Fandango is possibly the best thing to ever come out of NXT.

* Wade Barrett would defeat Chris Jericho, because Jericho wouldn't mind putting Barrett over.

* Cody Rhodes would defeat Bray Wyatt via disqualification, as The Wyatt Family would attack Cody Rhodes and lift Wyatt up in glorious celebration, as if he won the match.

* Rufus "Pancakes" Patterson would defeat Zack Ryder effortlessly.

* Kofi Kingston defeats Michael McGillcutty because Pros have to win somewhere.

* Justin Gabriel could defeat Percy Watson because neither's Pros are currently in the WWE, so they compete against each other.

* Kaitlyn beats Vickie Guerrero in a squash match to get her some pops.

* Brodus Clay defeats Ted DiBiase, because I think that even if they were doing something with DiBiase, Clay still seems like a good choice for a winner.

* Alberto Del Rio defeats "The Ascension" Conor O'Brian, despite making him look really good.

You could even run these matches over the space of a few months to put over the "History of NXT" or some rubbish like that. The winners then go into a Battle Royal and gets some sort of "Icon of NXT" trophy. Give that to Wade Barrett, because of the rookies he seems the most synonymous with the show.